I'm looking for the best technology jobs in Minnesota
You’ve come to the right place! At True Source, we pride ourselves in a genuine relationship-based approach to finding ideal fits for our candidates and consultants. As the technology market grows increasingly broad and complex, an experienced partner and advocate is indispensable as you seek your next contract or place of employment.
Our process involves getting to know you as a technology professional and developing an understanding of your skills, preferences, and career goals. This helps us match you to a position where you’ll be successful, happy, and secure.
Current IT Jobs
Click into a specific listing to learn more about the opportunity. If you don’t see something that aligns with your background, please submit your resume for general consideration. True Source will reach out whenever we identify a role that might be a good fit for you.
- Database AdministratorMid-level experience, 1-3+ years’ experience minimum (with comp sci degree), 3+ years without. AWS and cloud process aware and have done some actual work in it. Experience in clustering.Strong Linux capabilities. Postgres experience a must have Nice to have: Python scripting nice to haveStreaming databases would be great (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Software Systems EngineerMust have: Mid-level experience, 3-5+ years’ experience minimumIn depth AWS experienceKubernetes, Automation experience, GitLab, etc. Must understand docker containers and be able to set them upComp Sci major preferred Nice to have: Programming background or someone willing to learn
- .NET Full Stack DeveloperGreat opportunity to join an innovative team with a growing and successful mid to large sized company! .Looking to add a junior or mid-level Full Stack .NET Developer to the team. Will get the opportunity to work on only new development and be on a team with other senior Devs. Most Important Qualifications & Why: Would […]
- Home Automation Strategy LeadPosition Title: Connected Home Strategy Partnership LeaderType: Perm Core Hours: Remote is fineTeam: 5-6 peopleScope: New roleThis person will take ownership of this product's Strategy, leading the strategic direction of all things related to the home automation productWill be ensuring communication between digital and business side Will need to navigate the future state of business, […]
- Project Lead Application DeveloperLead C#, WPF developer working on medical devices
- IT and Systems AssociateScope: Help users with issues, end user supportAlways have 1-2 projects in the works so a good mix of work and aren’t bored when there aren’t fires to fightWorks with MSP with lots of stuff in the cloud. Keeps up local network. Very little data on the actual laptops. Mostly Windows devicesEducate new hires on technology, […]
- Node.JS Backend DeveloperThis is a Remote opportunity for a NodeJS Software Engineer, open to multiple locations in the US, but ideal candidates would be in CST or EST. Will be using mostly Node.js, TypeScript, Express, Micro Services, deploying to AWS.Some Python is used at times, and any Kubernetes experience would be helpful as well. Most Important Qualifications: Targeting […]
- Software EngineerScope:Python/Kotlin/Node/Vue/Terraform/Docker/Cassandra/AWS Ultimately, we are looking for top performers, people who want to learn and solve problems quickly and efficiently, who also have a strong foundation to grow off of. Tech stack wise, we prefer engineers who are full-stack, or at least willing to do both front-end and back-end. On the front-end, we use Vue, but experience […]
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperCompany Size: 425 Why work for this company: Opportunity to grow, working with a variety of tech. Work on interesting and challenging problems. Not a lot of repetition in the job. Flexibility, working with smart and friendly people. Office Environment/Company Culture: Core team has been together for a while and get along really well. They are problem […]
How Our IT Staffing Agency Works
Your recruiter will get to know you as a technology professional and develop an understanding of your skills, preferences, and career goals. This helps us match you to a position where you'll be successful, happy, and secure.
The True Source team will review job needs and candidate resumes to identify best talent matches for open job requirements.
Once your skills and experience are verified as a match, you will receive a call from one of our recruiters to learn about your work experience, accomplishments, strengths and career goals.
True Source makes it a priority to maintain long-term relationships with candidates. We will only present your candidacy to our clients after we have your permission to do so.
True Source is pleased to offer a 401k plan, as well as medical and dental insurance at a reasonable, pre-tax cost for our full-time W2 consultants. Below is a general outline of coverage.