Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We may also collect Personal Information from you through interviews, technical assessments, CVs, resumes, and references, or when you submit your resume through the Site or through a third-party site. Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Site, we may also collect information about your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your expectations, skills, personality, salary, references information, background information, and other information contained in your resume. If you do not provide such information, True Source IT, LLC may not be able to provide you with access to or full use of sections of the Site or with any other services you request.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us including, but not limited to, the instances described above. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
True Source IT, LLC collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience– We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site– We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service– Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature– To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails– The email address may be used to respond to users’ inquiries, questions or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To meet the needs of our business– to register you with the Site; to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information; to process any employment application, for purposes relating to employment opportunities, human resource management, complying with regulations, for purposes relating to or in connection with your recruitment or employment, to send direct marketing related about our services to you, to provide you with access to and to correct the information about you that we hold, to process any complaints that you make, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users occurs over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Effective Date Of Policy
This Policy was last updated as of the last date set forth below.
Revised: April 7, 2020
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by True Source IT, LLC.